Check out this delicious and healthy recipe inspired by Solid Gold Holistic Pet Nutrition that contains the same high-quality beef and 4 of the 20 nutrient-dense Superfoods used in each bag of Solid Gold. Find Solid Gold products for your dog or cat made with high-quality beef and superfoods HERE .
Super Good for You…
For the Sauce:
- ½ cup of soy sauce
- 1 finely minced clove of garlic
- ¼ cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 1 ½ cups of beef stock
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch mixed with 1 tablespoon of water
For the Stir-Fry:
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- ½ pound of thinly sliced New York strip steak
- 1 peeled and thinly sliced carrot
- 1 thinly sliced stalk of celery
- 2 green onions cut into 1” long slices
- 1 15-ounce can of baby corns, strained
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 3 cups of cooked jasmine rice
- sliced green onions, sesame seeds and cilantro for garnish
- Sauce: Whisk together the ingredients except the corn starch and water mixture until combined and set aside.
- Stir-Fry: Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large wok over high heat and cook the steak until lightly browned and cooked through out. Remove the steak from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil to the wok and stir-fry the vegetables until slightly tender but still crisp.
- Add the beef back into the wok along with the stir-fry sauce and bring to a boil.
- Thick the sauce by stirring the corn starch and water mixture.
- Serve the stir-fry over the cooked jasmine rice and add garnishes.
Super Good for your Pet…
Solid Gold recipes with Beef: