Enjoy a mouth-watering, healthy meal with your pet that contains the same high-quality salmon and 3 of the 20 nutrient-dense Superfoods used in each bag of Solid Gold. Find Solid Gold products for your dog or cat made with high-quality salmon and superfoods HERE .
Super Good for You...
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup of sesame oil + 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 pound salmon fillet, skin removed
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 seeded red bell pepper cut into 1” squares
- 1 bunch of peeled baby carrots
- salt and pepper to taste
- Salmon: In a large bowl whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, ¼ cup of sesame oil and honey until combined and submerge the salmon in the mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Remove the salmon from the liquid and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sesame oil to a large sauté pan over medium heat and add the salmon. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned and cooked throughout.
- Vegetables: Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Toss 1 tablespoon of sesame oil with the broccoli, bell peppers, carrots and salt and pepper until completely coated.
- Spread the vegetables out on a cookie sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and tender.
- Serve the vegetables alongside the salmon and garnish with sesame seeds and green onions.
Super Good for your Pet...
Solid Gold recipes with Salmon: