We all know spending time with pets is fun, but when they are at the center of your career, it can make life even better! We’re always on the lookout for hardworking, qualified candidates who have a passion for pets. We offer challenging work in a collaborative and fun environment with competitive benefits. Join the dedicated team at Solid Gold Pet and help support our mission of delivering transformative nutrition for pets while building your career!
See below for current open positions with the Solid Gold Pet team.
Associate Marketing Manager
St. Louis, MO
About Solid Gold Pet
Solid Gold Pet was founded in 1974 on the simple belief that every pet deserves the longest, happiest life possible and that quality nutrition is the foundation to achieving this. As America’s first holistic pet food brand, Solid Gold delivers more than 45 years of nutritional expertise for dogs and cats. Our holistic recipes carefully balance nutrient-dense Superfoods with high-quality proteins to deliver transformative lifelong health for your pet. From food to treats to wellness supplements, explore how Solid Gold can help your pet live life to the fullest. Solid Gold’s products are sold internationally and throughout North America in Petco, PetSmart, regional pet food chains, independent retailers and online retailers.
The Associate Marketing Manager role comes open at an exciting time for Solid Gold Pet. As the high-end, natural pet food category continues to accelerate, Solid Gold is positioned right on trend as a leader in delivering superior nutrition for dogs and cats. Our consumers are passionate about Solid Gold because our products deliver results they can see and their pets can feel.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Associate Marketing Manager will be a key member of the marketing team reporting to the VP of Marketing.
- Lead New Product Development and packaging team meetings and process from ideation and concept testing through commercialization and execution
- Work with Regulatory to develop claims, compile content and collateralfor brand and sales materials
- Manage the development and execution of consumer, category management and market insight and research plans to uncover trends and insights that drive marketing strategies and tactics
- Work International Sales team and agencies to create country’s sell story, product needs and launch materials
- Develop blog content and CRM strategies and executions, optimizing campaigns each month
- Manage website optimization including product messaging, technology enhancements and SEO
- Develop eCommerce content to best portray products and enhance search links
Qualifications & Experience
The Associate Marketing Manager will be a “roll up your sleeves” team player with proven track record for results.
- BA or BS degree is required
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing/Brand Management in Consumer Packaged Goods
- Experience leading or sitting on the team for New Product Development/Innovation
- Ability to analyze data to determine trends & action steps; experience with Nielson or similar preferred
- High drive for results and excellent project management skills, capable of prioritizing multiple projects
- Well-developed verbal, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and to find innovation solutions to problems
- Ability to lead, collaborate and influence cross-functionally by building relationships and trust
- Strategic thinking, good at understanding details but can quickly ladder up to the “big picture”
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Consistently demonstrate effective time management: detail oriented, consistency and accuracy
- Must be able to provide strategic direction to agencies and manage tactical execution
- Highly creative, passionate and purpose driven
- Entrepreneurial bias and self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Integrity, upholds the highest ethical standards
- Takes ownership of the work and thinks beyond the scope
- Sees challenges as opportunities and translates them into action
- Confidence in judgment and ability to make good decisions quickly
- Flexible, adaptable and possesses excellent creative problem solving abilities
- Always strives and seeks to improve; self-motivated and ambitious
- Possesses interpersonal savviness and emotional intelligence
- Highly organized and able to successfully balance multiple tasks
Thank you so much for your interest in a career wit Solid Gold. Currently there no available positions, please check back soon!