A unique, refreshing, and satisfying meal just for you that contains the same high-quality chicken and 6 of the 20 nutrient-dense Superfoods used in each bag of Solid Gold. Find Solid Gold products for your dog or cat made with high-quality chicken and superfoods HERE.
For the Vinaigrette:
- ½ teaspoon of grate fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- ½ cup of sesame oil
For the Salad:
- 2 6-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 6 cups of packed watercress greens
- 1 thinly shaved carrot
- 1 thinly shaved stalks of celery
- 1 peeled and thinly sliced red beet
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Vinaigrette: Whisk together the ingredients in a medium size bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Salad: season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Add the sesame oil to a grill pan over medium-high and cook the chicken until dark grill marks are formed and it is cooked throughout, about 5 to 6 minutes per side. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°.
- Slice the chicken before serving.
- To Plate: Place the watercress in the bottom of a large bowl and garnish with shaved carrots, celery, beets, hard boiled eggs and sliced chicken.