Pumpkin season is here! We've put together some easy DIY Pumpkin Treats using our SeaMeal supplement and kibble of your choice.
Check out this fun recipe!
Solid Gold SeaMeal is a kelp-based supplement that benefits skin and coat, digestive, and immune system health in dogs and cats. SeaMeal provides important essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, and digestive enzymes. Available in powder and chews , SeaMeal can be incorporated into your pet's daily meals or given as treats!
- 2 ½ tsp of Solid Gold SeaMeal Powder
- 1 cup of 100% pure pumpkin
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- Small handful of Solid Gold kibble
- Medium sized bowl
- Food processor
- 2 silicone ice cube trays
- Smash up the banana and add it to bowl
- Mix SeaMeal Powder, pumpkin and Greek yogurt in medium sized bowl
- Set aside
- Use food processor to smash up the kibble into small crumbles
- Fill silicone tray with bowl mixture
- Sprinkle dog food crumble across trays
- Freeze for 3 hours
- Serve 1-2 cubes as a tasty treat
**TIP: This treat can we tweaked for your favorite cat as well - simply skip the sprinkle of dog food or switch to your favorite Solid Gold Cat Food